Episode 42: Disordered Eating and Body Acceptable with Madelyn Moon
Come Chat with Us on Social Media. We love hearing from you!
News & Updates
Brittany talks about her adventures in Local Eats Project. Join the challenge with your own meals and use #localeatsproject. Check out Megan and Alex’s brand new Detox Skin Care Guide…we’re so excited to get it out there!
About Maddy Moon
Madelyn Moon spent the last several years training for fitness competitions and modeling photo shoots, only to come to the conclusion that obsessing over food and her body was taking her further away from her passion, not closer. Today, Life Coach Maddy Moon teaches other women and men how to take control of their relationship with food while enjoying every minute of their newfound freedom.
Maddy is the host of the Mind Body Musings Podcast and the author of the free guide 10 Proven Steps for Ending Any Diet Obsession. Her work has been featured in The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Paleo Magazine, Vice and Breaking Muscle. She graduated from the University of Texas in Austin and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and currently resides in Colorado, coaching clients online.
Here are some the questions that Maddy answers:
- You have such an interesting story! Going from fitness competitions to blogging/podcasting about body acceptance is so cool. What’s the story behind all that?
- What sums up your current approach to exercise and food now that you’ve embraced a healthier lifestyle?
- Now that you’re at a much healthier weight, how do you deal with looking in the mirror and seeing things that you don’t like so much?
Rapid Fire Questions:
- What quote/mantra do you live by? “Your experiences are enough.”
- The best book you’ve read this year? The Purpose Principles by Jake Ducey
- You interview a lot of people, if you had to pick one person people should check out that they might now have heard of, who would that be? Alexi Panos
- Favorite exercise or piece of exercise equipment? Hot yoga
- Favorite podcast to listen to? Being Boss
To learn more about Maddy and get more of her fantastic content, go to MaddyMoon.com and while you’re there, make sure to sign up for a copy of her free guide, 10 Proven Steps for Ending Any Diet Obsession. You can also get to hear a lot more from Maddy on her podcast, Mind Body Musings Podcast.
We love questions! Send us yours at email@example.com
Did you enjoy this podcast?
We are super grateful for you helping us get the word out!