Episode 15: Multiple Sclerosis, Food, and Athletic Performance with Kelsey Albers
Come Chat with Us on Social Media! We love hearing from you all.
Twitter – @brittanymbarton
Instagram – brittanymbarton, digprimal
Heads up! WBKitchen is an amazing company that creates grain free Paleo and SCD friendly treats including cookies and snack bars. These treats have amazing, well-sourced, and clean ingredients that are good for you, the planet, and your taste buds.
WBKitchen is kindly offering us a 15% discount from June 10th-June 30th on all their delicious products! Just type in the discount code “BEETS15” at checkout.
Interview with Kelsey Albers
Kelsey Albers is a Certified Health Coach and owner of Ignite. Nourish. Thrive. Health Coaching. Trained in holistic nutrition from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Kelsey helps people dedicated to a healthy lifestyle achieve their personal goals. Her programs include online personal or small group coaching, as well as workshops, seminars, and group challenges. Kelsey is also the self-published author of Fuel, the eBook about harnessing the power of real food to achieve the body and performance you want. Kelsey lives just outside of St. Louis with her husband and four fur babies, and loves all things barbell, cooking and eating, and long walks in the woods. Find out more or contact her at ignitenourishthrive.com.
These are the questions we covered with Kelsey:
1. Tell us more about you and why you became a health coach.
2. Can we talk more about your diagnosis with MS? When did you first notice signs of improvement from switching over to a real food diet and paleo lifestyle?
3. In your health coaching, one of your focuses is on fueling athletic performance. What are your thoughts and recommendations on pre and post workout meals?
4. What are some common obstacles that arise with your clients and how do you overcome them?
5. How do you maintain your own health? What daily/weekly routines do you have in place that make this possible?
6. Where can people find you and how can they connect with you?
Find her at ignitenourishthrive.com
Facebook (IgniteNourishThrive), Instagram and Twitter: @KelseyAlbers
Watch out for her New Podcast: Barbells and Bone Broth
We love questions! Send us yours at email@example.com
Did you enjoy this podcast?
Don’t forget to get a 15% off your order of WBKitchen goodies!