I just love when I come across a delicious recipe that is ridiculously easy…and this recipe is one of those!
I stumbled across it one night when j was exhausted and totally hoping to order in for dinner. But it wasn’t in our budget to order something that night so I trudged to the kitchen, hoping to make something work with very minimal effrt.
I opened my fridge, saw a bunch of veggies, and thought, “Well, a big salad sounds good.”
But what to pair it with? I was kind of hoping to get leftovers from the effort I was putting in now…
It was then that I remembered a pork tenderloin I had bought at the store a few days earlier. So I pulled it out, rummaged through my spice cabinet, and this recipe was born.
When we were still totally loving it after several days of leftovers, I knew I wanted to share with all of you!
It ain’t fancy…but I promise you that it hits the spot!
Want more of recipes like this? Follow my Pinterest “Foods To Make Paleo/Primal” Board. And if you like this recipe, please take a moment to share this recipe with your crew on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!
- 1-2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1-1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 teaspoon sage
- 1/3 thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
1. Place your pork tenderloin on a foiled covered sheet.
2. Coat evenly in both sides with the spices.
3. Cook in oven at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes. Since ovens vary, I highly recommend using a meat thermometer and checking every 5 minutes at the 30 minute mark.
4. When done to your liking, remove from oven and let rest for about 10 minutes before slicing.
Serving Suggestion: I loved slicing up the pork over a huge salad, drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette.
For even more exclusive content, practical tips, and new recipes, sign up for my emails here!
Categories: Food Recipes