If you’ve been following this blog for any amount of time, you know I love ridiculously easy recipes. Ideally, I’d prefer if I can pick out a couple staples from our fridge and slap them together in a matter of minutes. This recipe is a poster child for this type of thing!
Additionally, it’s packed with loads of nutrients, as well as some healthy fats from the avocado. Plus, the flavors really works with tons of other dishes, which makes it a pretty phenomenal side salad. Now that’s my kind of dish!
- 1.5 cups broccoli sprouts
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (I prefer Redmond’s Real Salt)
1. Combine the avocado, mustard, and salt in a small mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
2. Add in the broccoli sprouts and stir until completely combined.
Serve as a side dish! I love it with some tender beef brisket, I think the flavors just really complement each other.