I’m not planning on passing off an alcoholic beverage as a healthy addition to a diet but I do believe in making a lifestyle sustainable and for most people that includes having the occasional cocktail. I came up with this recipe for Opening Day and really enjoyed it…it’s gluten-free and I can sort of pretend I’m getting a little probiotic advantage with the kombucha!
In honor of Opening Day, I used my Cubs mug…swirly straw is optional but highly recommended!
- 3/4 cup 100% no sugar added mango juice
- 1/4 cup raw unflavored kombucha (I use homemade but I think GT’s original would be work just as well)
- 1 ounce tequila
- ice cubes
1. Fill mug with ice cubes (it tastes extra yummy cold).
2. Pour in ounce of tequila and then follow up with the mango juice and kombucha.
3. Mix well.
4. If it’s one of those days, add more tequila to taste. If you want the drink to be sweeter, add more mango juice. For a less sweet cocktail, add more kombucha.
Happy Opening Day!